Tact Organisation Holds SME Conference in Lagos
by Tact NG
June 13, 2018 | 5:36 pm| | | Start Conversation
The Arts & Civics Table (TACT) Organisation is scheduled to hold its first SME Sustainability & Growth Conference, on 27 June 2018, in commemoration of United Nations’ MSME day. The conference with theme SME Formalization & Financing will hold from 9am to 6pm on the said date at Workforce Group’s The Zone Tech Park, Plot 9, Gbagada Industrial Scheme, Beside UPS, Gbagada, Lagos.
Attendance is FREE of charge, but SMEs must pre-register.
The aim of this conference is to facilitate a much needed conversation between government, SMEs, and stakeholders in development finance, banking, consulting, and grantmaking institutions on the challenges SMEs face in business, especially in raising capital. The event is an opportunity for
- Engagement between policy-makers and SMEs on challenges and required interventions
- Development finance institutions to enlighten SMEs on accessing their financing windows
- Development partners & consulting firms to speak with SMEs on leading practices that enhance business survival and growth
- Investors and donors to publicize capital funding and grand opportunities for SMEs
- Other financial institutions to showcase affordable financial services to SMEs
The conference is for SMEs who want to know how to raise capital through various funding opportunities and learn leading business practices that can enhance their businesses’ survival and growth prospects. Participants will also be able to provide feedback directly to policymakers on challenges faced by entrepreneurs in Nigeria, and interventions required.
At least 100 SMEs will be in attendance at the event; other stakeholders expected to participate include LSETF, CBN, BOI, SMEDAN, LCCI, Fate Foundation, TOE Foundation, Lagos Business School’s Sustainability Centre, Enterprise Development Centre, Workforce Group, Wennovation Hub, What Now Coach, Start-up Grind, etc.
SMEs can register through the link below via Eventbrite
More information about the event is on TACT Nigeria’s website here
Big Read |